CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Then and Now

Looking back,
I recall that at every formal,
That we both attended,
The last dance has always been ours.
Coincidence?
I think not.

I love hearing your strong voice,
Singing your solo.
It gives me chills.
It stung so much,
When you told me to shut up.
I really think you're good.

I know that you have trouble,
Trusting people.
But what I want most,
Is for you to trust me.
I won't hurt you.

I talk to people.
Everyone thinks,
We're going to get together.
Everyone thinks,
We'd make a good couple.
Everyone thinks,
The relationship would last.
We are the only ones,
Who beg to differ.

You said once,
That I hide my feelings well.
You may not know it yet,
But my 7th grade crush,
Well, it's back.

0 comments: