CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Readings

So, other than the person I recently gave this URL to, I doubt I have any readers left. I hope that soon improves, as the angst in my life has returned in the form of college. Homework stress (and the fact that I'm posting a blog right now probably doesn't help that), boy stress (which will probably go away on its own, eventually), and roommate stress (apparently I have some things wrong with me that I didn't know about before I came here. But see, she leaves the door open ALL THE TIME. The door to the outside? Where it's cold? And then SHE LEAVES THE ROOM... Is it just me or is there something wrong with this picture? Oh, and the zits have decided to take over my face. No matter what I do, they don't go away. Ever. Just gotta love adolescence and all the lovely things that come with it.
More later. I have a killer poem that I haven't typed up yet. And hopefully there wont be a nine month delay in between this post and my last. (I promise I wasn't pregnant.)

1 comments:

Jeff C. said...

Welcome back. I'm trying to post as well but am still not very motivated.