CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 21, 2005

A Little Philosophy for You

"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose... But you can't pick your friend's nose!" Bah dah bum bah!

This is a quote from G.A. via G.B. transferred to me and M.T. on the way home from Baker yesterday. The snow was icy in the morning but later on in the day, it was slushy because of the beautiful sun. Thank God someone finally told me how to turn on my new snowboard. On the way back, M.T.'s fingers got smashed in-between the glass of a mocha bottle and a Sobe bottle. "Everything goes over M.T.'s head, because he's so short!" His handwarmers were defective. Then there was the guy that was running the equipment check who was TOTALLY hitting on me... I'm not sure if that's good or bad. In my book, (which obviously isn't a good one for reasons that will be disclosed in the next sentence) it was an awesome day. However, I woke up this morning, (after not hurting a bit last night) and groaned. Long, loud, and with passion. I seriously ache today. M.T. gave me a bunch of shit about it at school and started poking me really hard because he knew I hurt. But he's apologizing right now so I guess I'll forgive him. I can't wait until January... Winter Ride, BABY!!! I'm going to kick some ass this year as a boarder!

1 comments:

Chicken said...

Sorry this isn't better for you guys. I have to admit that this post kind of sucks.