CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Things we are thankful for

Jesus Dying For Our Sins
My Family
Family Time
My Friends
The Yummy Food That Is Cooking
Our Houses
Church
My Rights as a Human Being
Our Health
Our Senses
Our Animals Like Maxi and Hannah and Daisy
Our Talents
Our School
The Teachers
The Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, and Streams
The Mountains
The Snow
Boys
The Holidays
Our Toys
The Ice-Skating Rink
The Weather
Music
Videos and DVDs
The People That Help Us
For Transportation

My little cousin Kayla helped me write on this Thanksgiving Day. I am thankful for all the loving people around me and the fact that I have the ability to make my own choices. I thank God that I am here at my "new" Granparents' house rather than at my father's parents' house, although Grandma does make the best pumpkin pie. I'm glad that my friends support me and that I can have intelligent conversations rather than showing my blonde side (that supposedly is accompanied by a low IQ). On this Thanksgiving Day, I slept in (another blessing from above because I never get to sleep in). After I was up and running, figuratively speaking, we drove down to my grandparents' house where I spent my time competing for the highest score on a video game with my little cousins and teaching K.Z. how to blog.

0 comments: