CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sometimes The Things That Need To Be Said Are Best Expressed With Other's Words

"I'll go wherever you will go."
"It's been awhile since I could call you."
The line repeat inside my head,
And on the radio.
"I wanna stand with you on a mountain,"
"He loves her, defintely maybe."
These are the songs we agree on.
"Listen to your heart, when he's calling for you."
"When you've only got 100 years to live."
The song is wrong.
There is no more time for me.
"I almost loved you,
And almost wished you would've loved me, too."
Lost love is the new theme.
"We belong together."
"I'm searchin' for some kind of miracle,
I've waited so long."
You may have treated me like crap
Blamed me, even
For our friendship's demise,
But I still miss you.
"I'm not listening when you say
Goodbye..."

1 comments:

Chicken said...

Hey Crazy, I know you probably don't read this anymore, but, hey, the way I see it, it's worth a try. If you want my opinion, then you'll read. If not, then you won't.